There are endless opportunities both in and out of the vet school at Michigan State to get involved in, and you never know if you will like something until you try it.
• Validation of the LKC RETeval electroretinography device for early diagnosis and staging of glaucoma in dogs
• Repeatability of the Tono-Vera Vet Tonometer with the alignment system enabled in dogs.
• The effects of intra-articular steroid administration on the metabolic profile of normal and insulin-resistant horses
• Validation of the eyeTelemed IOPvet indentation tonometer for use in dogs
• Planning and executing veterinary research projects
• Managing and analyzing scientific data
• Presenting findings at scientific conferences in poster and oral presentation format
• Drafting manuscripts for publication
• Undergraduate Research
• Research Chair for Animal Science Undergraduate Student Organization
• MSU Pre-Veterinary Medical Association
• Secretary and Social Media and Marketing Chair for MSU Dressage Club
• Veterinary School (DVM) with hopes to combine with a PhD