The URCA Abstract is a monthly eNewsletter distributed by the Undergraduate Research Office to the campus community. The newsletter began in 2012 as a printed piece called UR@MSU. Today, the primary audience for the newsletter are faculty research mentors, academic advisors, and staff members that engage with undergraduate students interested in research and creative scholarship.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe.
We also recommend subscribing to the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR) e-News. The CUR e-News shares information about resources, events, funding, and opportunities available to both mentors and students.
- Step by Step Guide to Approve Student Research Submissions
- Undergraduate Research Experiences (URE) Module: Mentor FAQ
- Workshop Request Form
- Research Abroad: Program Designation Request
- Remote Undergraduate Research Resources
- Virtual Undergraduate Research Mentoring
- Mentoring as a Socializing Activity
- Best Practice Guides for Mentors and Students
- Undergraduate Research and the Academic Librarian: Case Studies and Best Practices
- Virtual Field Teaching Materials
- Supporting Deaf Students in Undergraduate Research Experiences
- NSF Broader Impacts Resources
- Learning Objectives on the Undergraduate Research Experience (URE) Module