High School and Post-Bac Opportunities
The MSU Undergraduate Research Office main objective is to assist enrolled MSU undergraduate students. On occasion, we learn about various post-baccalaureate programs as well as research opportunities for high school students. Information about these type of opportunities are provided below. If you would like to post information about a program that you facilitate, please contact the MSU Undergraduate Research Office.
Research Programs for High School Students
Below is a list of programs available for high school students at all levels, who would like to participate in research experiences prior to entering college. Click on the links to find out more information.
- College of Education Summer High School Scholars Program
- College of Engineering Future Engineers Programs
- Future Nurses Club Summer Camp
- High School Honors Science, Engineering and Mathematics Program
- Math, Science, and Technology Program
- MSU MediaSummer Camps
- Multicultural Apprenticeship Program (MAP)
- Project SEED
- Physics of Atomic Nuclei (PAN)
Post-baccalaureate programs are in place for students who have already completed a bachelor's degree and would like to pursue a career in fields related to medicine. Some students choose to participate in these programs to improve their academic record before applying to medical school while others may be changing careers. Below are a few examples of programs. More information can be found on university websites and other online sources.